Terms and ConditionsIn these conditions the Seller is Tadhg O’Connor Ltd. and the Buyer is the purchaser of the goods (the Website User). These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website whether as a registered user, trade customer or guest. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms as set out below. Should you disagree with any of these terms, you should refrain from using this website.
2. The prices and availability of the goods and promotions on this website are subject to change at any time for any reason by the Seller.
3. Once an order has been accepted, the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or delay payment of any portion of the price agreed. Title to all goods is reserved until payment is reserved in full.
This website is for use by people aged 18 or older. If you are under the age of 18, you should refrain from using this website.
1. All quotations are subject to these terms and
conditions. Any additional or different terms proposed by the Buyer
shall not affect these Terms and Conditions.
2. Upon conversion of a quotation to an order, the order needs to be accepted by the Seller before it becomes binding on the Seller.
3. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and are subject to change until the Seller agrees and the order is placed.
4. All prices quoted are valid for 30 days from the quotation date. When ordering after this time, the items will need to be re-quoted and accepted by the Buyer to place the order.