Shipping and Returns
DeliveryWe provide Nationwide delivery 6 days a week.
We operate delivery based on Location, Value of Order and, Size of Items.
- Option 1: We offer Nationwide FREE Delivery on orders under 30kg and 2 metres length, with an order value over €100.
- Option 2: We offer Nationwide Standard Delivery for €6.99 on orders under 30KG and 2 metres length, with an order value under €100.
- Option 3: We offer FREE delivery on Bulky items (Pallet) with an order value over €100 within Co. Limerick. Bulky items are over 30kg / 2 meters length
- Option 4: We offer delivery for €25 on Bulky items (Pallet) with an order value under €100 within Co. Limerick.
- Option 5: We offer Nationwide Bulky item (Pallet) delivery anywhere outside of Co. Limerick. This is priced on an individual basis. We will contact you after you place an order to arrange delivery charges. (Average price €49.99 - €79.99)
We endeavor to deliver within 2-5 working days. And will notify you if this is not possible.
Please quote your order number, the date of purchase, your name and contact details, the item you wish to return and the reason.
1. Notice of claims for damage to goods or shortages must be given within 24 hours of receipt.
2.The Buyer has the right to cancel the contract for a purchase within 14 working days (from the day after the Buyer receives the goods). A full refund of the value of the goods will be made, as long as the goods are unused.
3. The Seller will not refund the cost of carriage in the event of a return, and please note that you may be responsible for the costs of returning the goods unless the item is faulty or was delivered in error.
Click & Collect
Shop online from the comfort of your home and have your items ready for collection on visiting the store.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our Click & Collect is a FREE service, so all you pay is the price of your items.
How Do I Use Click & Collect?
Simply add items to your cart and from the checkout choose our Click & Collect option. Enter your payment details on our one-page checkout and place your order. You will receive an email confirming your order is being processed. You will receive a second email that your order is 'ready for collection' at which point you can then visit your chosen store to collect.
Where Do I Collect In-Store?
Visit the reception in your chosen store, this is the Click & Collect Collection Point.
What Proof Of ID Do I Need To Bring?
You must show your order confirmation email or SMS text message.This can be printed or shown on a smart phone or tablet device.
When Can I Collect my order?
You will have two days from the original date your order was placed to collect your order. If your order is not collected within this timeframe, the products may be re-sold. Remember you only visit the store once you have received the email confirming your order is 'ready for collection'.
What Happens If I Arrive Before Receiving confirmation email / Text
What Happens If My Ordered Item(S) Is Not Available?
On the rare occasion that an item is not available we will contact you to discuss your order.
Can I Cancel My Click & Collect Order?
If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com or calling the store.